Walkin for 3 Programme coordinator, Project Associate Vacancies for PG Degree, Degree
AIIMS Bhopal Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 3 Programme coordinators, Project Associate Posts has been released on the official website at aiimsbhopal.edu.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the All India Institute of Medical Science Bhopal can apply for a Walk-in application on or before 2022-03-04.
|Organization Name||All India Institute of Medical Science Bhopal|
|Post Name||Programme coordinator, Project Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||PG Degree, Degree|
AIIMS Bhopal Post Details
Programme coordinator (AMB): 1 Post
Programme coordinator (CSAM): 1 Post
Project Associate (CSAM & AMB): 1 Post
- Programme coordinator (AMB): Applicants must have a post-graduate degree in MD Community Medicine (preferable) or a Postgraduate degree in Public Health/ Public Health Nutrition/ MHA/ MPH
- Programme coordinator (CSAM): Applicants must have a post-graduate degree in MD Community Medicine (preferable) or Postgraduate degree in Public Health/ Public Health Nutrition/ MHA/ MPH
- Project Associate (CSAM & AMB): Degree in accounting, finance, business administration, or a relevant field. Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices. Excellent knowledge of MS Office (MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and familiarity with relevant computer software systems (e.g., Tally).
- Programme coordinator (AMB): Rs. 100000- 120000/- per month
- Programme coordinator (CSAM): Rs. 100000- 120000/- per month
- Project Associate (CSAM & AMB): Rs. 25000/- per month
- Programme coordinator (AMB): 45 Years
- Programme coordinator (CSAM): 45 Years
- Project Associate (CSAM & AMB): 40 Years
Selection Process: Walk-in-interview.
How to Apply: The candidate should bring along original certificates in support of his/her age, educational/ professional qualification, experience, etc., two recent passport size colour photographs, and one set of self-attested photocopies of the relevant documents failing which he/she will not be allowed to participate in the interview or written test on or before 4th march 2022
Notification date: 15th January 2022.
Written Examination and Interview Date: 4th March 2022.
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.News does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.