Walk-in for 51 Medical Officer, General Duty, Staff Nurse, Accountant, GDA Vacancies
DHFWS, Howrah Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 51 Medical Officers, General Duty, Staff Nurse, Accountant, GDA Posts has been released on the official website at wbhealth.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Howrah can apply Walkin application on or before 2022-03-11.
|Organization Name||District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, Howrah|
|Post Name||Medical Officer, General Duty, Staff Nurse, Accountant, GDA|
|No. of Vacancies||51|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS, GNM|
DHFWS, Howrah Post Details
Medical Officer (NUHM): 8 Posts
General Duty Medical Officer (NRHM): 2 Posts
Staff Nurse (NUHM): 35 Posts
Accountant: 1 Post
GDA: 1 Post
- Medical Officer (NUHM): MBBS from an MCI recognized Institute with a 1-year compulsory internship. Must be registered under West Bengal Medical council.
- General Duty Medical Officer (NRHM): MBBS recognized by MCI.
- Staff Nurse (NUHM): Completed GNM course recognized by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- Accountant: Retired Govt. Employee
- GDA: Retired Govt. Employee
- Medical Officer (NUHM): Rs. 60000/- per months
- General Duty Medical Officer (NRHM): Rs. 60000/- per months
- Staff Nurse (NUHM): Rs. 25000/- per months
- Accountant: Rs. 12000/- per months
- GDA: Rs. 8000/- per month
- Medical Officer (NUHM): 62 Years
- General Duty Medical Officer (NRHM): 62 Years
- Staff Nurse (NUHM): 64 years
- Accountant: 60 to 65 years
- GDA: 60 to 65 years
Selection Process: Walk-in-Interview
How to Apply: Desiring candidates may attend the walk-in-interview on 11th March 2022 (Friday) at 10:00 AM along with the specific filled in application format at the DRS Hall (1st Floor) Bungalow Office Campus of the CMOH, 11, Dr. P. K. Banerjee Road, Lichubagan, Howarth-711101 (Near Mallikphatak, between Correctional Home (jail) & BSNl Office. The candidate should be physically fit to attend daily duty. This is to further inform that candidates must be present at the time of walk-in-interview along with all required documents and no third party will be allowed at the time of interview.
Notification Date: 3rd March 2022
Walk-in-interview Date: 11th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.News does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.