Walk-in for 3 Technical Assistant, Office Assistant, Computer Operator and Clerk Vacancies
Central University of Jammu Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 3 Technical Assistants, Office Assistants, Computer Operator, and Clerk Posts has been released on the official website at cujammu.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Central University of Jammu can apply for Walkin application on or before 2022-02-24.
|Organization Name||Central University of Jammu|
|Post Name||Technical Assistant, Office Assistant, Computer Operator, and Clerk|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||BE/ B. Tech, BCA, Graduate|
Central University of Jammu Post Details
Technical Assistant: 1 Post
Office Assistant: 1 Post
Computer Operator and Clerk: 1 Post
- Technical Assistant: B.E./ B. Tech. (Computer Science/ Information Technology)/ BCA or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Office Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Computer Operator and Clerk: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/ Institute with 06 months diploma in computers. B.E./ B. Tech. (Computer Science/ Information Technology)/BCA or equivalent from a recognized University.
- Technical Assistant: Rs. 29200/- per month
- Office Assistant: Rs. 25500/- per month
- Computer Operator and Clerk: Rs. 19900/- per month
- Technical Assistant: 35 years
- Office Assistant: 35 years
- Computer Operator and Clerk: 30 years
Selection Process: Walk-in written and skills and /or Applied tests.
How to Apply: Interested and eligibility conditions as indicated against each post may report along with their original documents, experience certificates, testimonials, etc one photocopy of self-attested documents and application form in original along with 02 passport size photographs at the time of Walk-In-Interview.
Walk-In-Interview Date: 24th February 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.News does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.