Walk-in for 3 Project Technical Assistant, Project Assistant, Project Data Entry Operator Vacancies
NIRT Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 3 Project Technical Assistant, Project Assistant, Project Data Entry Operator Posts has been released on the official website at nirt.res.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-01.
|Organization Name||National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis|
|Post Name||Project Technical Assistant, Project Assistant, Project Data Entry Operator|
|No. of Vacancies||3|
|Educational Qualification||12th, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree|
Project Technical Assistant (Lab): 1 Post
Project Assistant ( Statistical Assistant): 1 Post
Project Data Entry Operator (Grade B): 1 Post
- Project Technical Assistant (Lab): Graduate in Science from a recognized university with 3 years work experience from a recognized institution Master’s degree in Science subjects.
- Project Assistant ( Statistical Assistant): Graduate in Statistics/ Biostatistics/ Applied Statistics from a recognized university with 3 years of work experience from a recognized institution. Master’s degree in Statistics/ Biostatistics/ Applied Statistics
- Project Data Entry Operator (Grade B): Intermediate or 12th Pass in science stream from a recognized board with DOEACC ‘A’ level from a recognized institute and/ or 2 years experience in EDP work in Government, Autonomous, PSU, or any other recognized organization. A Speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour (kph) through speed test on computer
- Project Technical Assistant (Lab): Rs. 31000/- per month
- Project Assistant ( Statistical Assistant): Rs. 31000/- per month
- Project Data Entry Operator (Grade B): Rs. 18000/- per month
- Project Technical Assistant (Lab): 30 Years
- Project Assistant ( Statistical Assistant): 30 Years
- Project Data Entry Operator (Grade B): 28 Years
Selection Process: The selection is based on Walk-In-Written Test/ Interview
How to Apply: The filled-in application along with self-attested copies of all credentials in support of educational qualifications, age, caste/community, and affixing a color passport size photograph on the application form should be carried with while reporting for Walk-In-Written Test/Interview at ICMR-National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis, No.1, Mayor Satyamoorthy Road, Chetpet, Chennai – 600 031. on 1st March 2022.
Walk-In-Written Test/ Interview Date: 1st March 2022.
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.News does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.