Walk-in for 1 Research Associate Vacancies
ANGRAU Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 1 Research Associate Posts has been released on the official website at angrau.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University can Walk application on or before 2022-02-22.
|Organization Name||Acharya N. G. Ranga Agricultural University|
|Post Name||Research Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||1|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate, M.Sc, PhD|
ANGRAU Post Details
Research Associate: 1 Post
- Qualification: Ph.D in Genetics and Plant Breeding (or ) M.Sc Agriculture in Genetics and Plant Breeding with Bachelor’s degree having 1st Division or 60& marks or equivalent.
- Salary Details: Rs. 35000 – 40000/- per month
- Age Limit: 40 to 45 years
- Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
- How to Apply: Interested candidates appearing for the interview need to bring bio-data with the latest color passport size photograph and original certificates for verification and one set of attested xerox copies of certificates to be handed over for office use.
Notification Date: 14th February 2022
Walk-In Date: 22nd February 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.News does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.