Tripura TRB Recruitment 2022 Syllabus Exam Pattern 200 Special Teacher Posts
Selection Test for Special Educator (STSE)
1. Concept and definition of education, objectives of education, functions of education, formal education, non-formal education, non-formal education.
2. Educational Agencies for National Development: NCERT, SCERT, RCI, NCTE.
3. Emerging Trends in Special and Inclusive Education: Concepts of Impairment, Disability and Participation Restrictions.
4. Concept and Principles of Inclusive Education, Inclusive Education as a Rights Based Model, Role of Special Schools, Role of Special Educators/Teachers in Facilitating Inclusive Education.
5. Concept and definition of creativity, process of creativity, characteristics of creative people, role of teachers in stimulating creativity.
6. Conceptual foundations of education of exceptional children: Meaning of exceptional children, categories of exceptional children, children with special education needs, various special education services.
7. Education of mentally retarded children: Concept and definition of mental retardation, symptoms of people with mild, moderate, severe and profound mental retardation, classification of mental retardation and related problems: medical, educational and psychological.
8. Education of children with visual disabilities: Meaning and identification of children with visual disabilities, classification and characteristics of children with visual disabilities, educational provision and mainstream issues for children with visual disabilities.
9. Education of Hearing Handicapped Children: Meaning of Hearing Impairment, Causes of Hearing Impairment, Symptoms of Hearing Handicapped Children, Educational Measures and Instructional Techniques for Hearing Handicapped Children.
10. Education of Learning Disabled Children: Concept and its meaning, Causes of Learning Disability, Identification Process, Characteristics of Learning Disabled Children, General Teaching Principles for Learning Disabled Children, Special Educators/Teachers and Routine Role of class teachers.
11. Education of physically handicapped children (Orthopedically handicapped and health impairment): causes and symptoms of physically handicapped children, special educational provisions, general teaching principles for physically handicapped children (Orthopedically handicapped and health loss), the role of special educator/teachers and that of regular class teachers.
12. Education of slow learners: Meaning and characteristics of slow learners, reasons for slow learning, identification process, general teaching principles for slow learners, special educators/teachers and regular Role of class teachers.
13. Education of gifted children: Concept of gifted, definition of gifted children, characteristics of gifted children, identification process, educational provision, general teaching principles for gifted children, role of special educators/teachers and regular classroom teachers.
14. Education of Socially Deprived Children: Concept and Definition of Socially Deprived Children, Characteristics of Socially Deprived Children, Identification Process, Necessary Interventions, Educational Strategies for Socially Deprived Children, General teaching principles for, role of special teacher/teachers and regular classroom teacher.
15. Programs of Teacher Education, Rehabilitation Council of India (RCI) for teaching exceptional children.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Download Latest Govt Jobs App
|SarkariResult.News Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Daily Update
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.News does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.