JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2022 Written Exam Pattern
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2022 is now released Jammu & Kashmir SSB Panchayat Secretary Detailed Syllabus PDF Candidates can check Jammu & Kashmir SSB Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern and J&K Panchayat Secretary Selection Process.
JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Syllabus 2022
Advertisement No : 03 of 2022
Jammu and Kashmir SSB has started the recruitment process for 1395 posts of Panchayat Secretary. Here in this article we will discuss about the detailed syllabus of J&K SSB Panchayat Secretary. All the applicants who have applied for this exam can check the detailed syllabus, exam pattern and selection process of JKSSB Various Posts Exam. Here we are providing detailed information about Syllabus and other exam related information. Check more details from below……..
Brief Description of JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Syllabus
|Department Name||Jammu and Kashmir SSB|
|Name of the Posts||Panchayat Secretary|
|Number of Vacancies||1395 posts|
|Application submission dates||06-06-2022 to 06-07-2022|
|written exam date||announce later|
|Selection Process||Written exam|
|Exam Pattern||objective type|
|number of questions||100|
|period of time||02 hours|
|negative marking||0.25 marks|
Jammu and Kashmir SSB Exam Pattern Panchayat Secretary,
The exam pattern will be as follows:
- The exam pattern will be of objective type.
- The maximum marks for this exam will be 100 marks/question.
- The time allotted for this exam will be 120 minutes.
- The questions will be set in English only.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
|subject / subject||scar handed over|
|General Awareness with special reference to the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir||20|
|General English and Comprehension||20|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||20|
|basic computer knowledge||25|
Jammu and Kashmir SSB Exam Syllabus Panchayat Secretary,
The exam syllabus for the exam is given below:-
1. General Awareness with special reference to the Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir
- Current events of national and international importance
- Political and physical division of India
- Climate and crops in India
- Transport and communication.
- Demography- Census, its characteristics and vital statistics.
- Important rivers and lakes in India.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian culture and heritage.
- Indian History with special reference to the Freedom Movement.
- Indian Constitution – Basic Features – Preamble, Fundamental Rights, Fundamental Duties, Directive Principles of State Policy
- Science Technology.
- Environment, ecology and biodiversity.
- Taxation in India – Direct and Indirect Taxes – CBDT, GST etc.
- Union Territory of Jammu and Kashmir
- Geography- (weather, climate, crops, rivers, lakes, flora, fauna.)
- heritage and culture
- important tourist destination
- Jammu and Kashmir Reorganization Act, 2019.
- Centrally Sponsored Schemes (MGNREGA, PMAY, SBM) and Panchayati Raj Acts/Rules.
2. General English and Comprehension
- functional symbol
- reading comprehension
- Fill in the blanks with phrases, pronouns, synonyms/homophones etc.
- synonyms and antonyms
- Pairs of words and their use in meaningful sentences.
- Rearranging confused sentences.
- Idioms and phrases.
- use of prepositions.
- active and passive voice
- error spotting
- sentence correction
- spelling correction
3. General Intelligence and Reasoning
- Number Series, Letter Series, Semantic Series, Motion, Distance and Time, Statement and Conclusion, Logical Reasoning, Mental Reasoning, Word Formation, Numerical Operations, Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/Number Analogy, Picture Analogy, Semantic Classification, Symbolic/Number Classification, Pictorial classification, problem solving.
- Symbolic Operations, Trends, Space Orientation, Space Visualization, Venn Diagram, Diagram Projection, Perforated Holes/Patterns- Folding and Un-folding, Picture Patterns- Folding and Completion, Indexing, Address Matching, Date and City Matching, Classification/Centre Codes Roll number, lower and uppercase letters.
4. Quantitative Aptitude:
The scope of the test will be calculated
- Integers, Decimals, Relationship between Fractions and Numbers, Profit and Loss, Discount, Partnership Business, Mix and Combine, Time and Distance, Time and Work, Percentage. Ratios and Proportions, Square Root, Average, Interest, Basic Algebra.
- Graphs of Linear Equations, Triangle and its different types of centres, Congruence and similarity of triangles, Circle and its chords, Tangents, Angles subtended by chords of a circle, Common tangents of two or more circles, Triangle, Quadrilateral, Regular polygon, Circle , Right Prism, Right Spherical Cone, Right Spherical Cylinder, Spheroid, Height and Distance, Histogram, Frequency Polygon, Bar Diagram and Pie Chart, Hemisphere, Rectangular Parallelogram, Triangle or Square Regular Right Pyramid with Base, Trigonometric Ratio, Degrees and Radian Measurement, Standard Identity, Complementary Angle.
basic computer knowledge
- Basic applications of computer and its components.
- Basics of computer science.
- Hardware and software, the concept of open-source technologies.
- Input and output devices.
- Knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Powerpoint, PDF Internet and E-mail.
- Concept of computer virus and latest anti-virus.
- Role of Information Technology in Governance.
All the candidates are advised to keep in touch with the official website to get the information regarding the Exam Syllabus, Admit Card and other related information. Also candidates can bookmark us ,www.jobriya.in, By pressing Ctrl + D.
critical link area JKSSB Panchayat Secretary Syllabus,
!!..wish you all the best..!!
Candidates can leave their comments in the comment box. Any questions and comments would be highly welcomed. Our panel will try to resolve your query. Keep updating yourself.
( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs Daily Job Alert Android App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here
|SarkariResult.News Home –||Click here|
Join Our Telegram Group – Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.News does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.