Apply Online for 7 Business Development, Project Assistant, Technical Intern Mechanical, Content Creator & Social Media Handler, Assistant Vacancies
IIITM Kerala Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 7 Business Development, Project Assistant, Technical Intern Mechanical, Content Creator & Social Media Handler, Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at iiitmk.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-01.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala|
|Post Name||Business Development, Project Assistant, Technical Intern Mechanical, Content Creator & Social Media Handler, Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||7|
|Educational Qualification||MBA, Post Graduation Degree, ITI, Degree, Diploma|
IIITM Kerala Post Details
Head of Business Development: 1 Post
Project Assistant: 2 Posts
Technical Intern Mechanical: 1 Post
Content Creator & Social Media Handler: 1 Post
Assistant – Administration & Housekeeping: 1 Post
- Head of Business Development: MBA with a Bachelor’s degree having at least 4 years of experience in sales and marketing especially in: sourcing external funds, startup incubator/accelerator, technology equipment rental, social media, product marketing of electronics hardware or event management Experience in marketing electronics equipment services and rentals will be an added advantage
- Project Assistant: The candidate shall hold graduation in any discipline and preferably with an MBA Post Graduation degree (any specialization). Experience in start-up ecosystem desirable.
- Technical Intern Mechanical: The candidate shall be a 3-year diploma or 2-year ITI holder in Mechanical. Engineering or allied courses with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent. CGPA from a recognized University/Educational Institution
- Content Creator & Social Media Handler: Degree or Diploma in visual communication or any other design-related field. Minimum 5 years of experience with a good portfolio. The candidate should have experience in Designing graphic content, illustrations, and infographics and should have hands-on experience with design apps like Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDRAW, and other design software
- Assistant – Administration & Housekeeping: The candidate shall hold a graduation degree in any discipline with 1-year experience in administration & housekeeping. The candidate shall hold a Plus Two with a minimum of 4 years of experience in administration & housekeeping and certificate course in data entry & office procedures
- Head of Business Development: Rs. 70000/- per month
- Project Assistant: Rs. 15000/- per month
- Technical Intern Mechanical: Rs. 5000/- per month
- Content Creator & Social Media Handler: Rs. 25000/- per month
- Assistant – Administration & Housekeeping: Rs. 15000/- per month
- Head of Business Development: 40 years
- Project Assistant: 35 years
- Technical Intern Mechanical: 26 years
- Content Creator & Social Media Handler: 35 years
- Assistant – Administration & Housekeeping: 45 years
Selection Process: Selection will be based on Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible Applicants may apply online through the Indian Institute of Information Technology and Management Kerala official website iiitmk.ac.in candidates must bring all original certificates/ testimonials at the time of the interview on or before 1st March 2022.
Notification Date: 15th January 2022
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 1st March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.News does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.