Apply Online for 48 Executive Trainee Vacancies for Bachelor Degree
GAIL Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 48 Executive Trainee Posts has been released on the official website at gailonline.com. Candidates Planning to start their career with Gas Authority of India Limited can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-16.
|Organization Name||Gas Authority of India Limited|
|Post Name||Executive Trainee|
|No. of Vacancies||48|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelor Degree|
GAIL Post Details
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): 18 Posts
Executive Trainee (Mechanical): 15 Posts
Executive Trainee (Electrical): 15 Posts
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): Bachelor Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Instrumentation/Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% marks.
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical): Bachelor Degree in Engineering/Technology in Mechanical/ Production/ Production & Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Mechanical & Automobile with minimum 65% marks
- Executive Trainee (Electrical): Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology in Electrical/ Electrical &Electronics with minimum 65% marks
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): Rs .60000- 180000/- Per Month
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical): Rs .60000- 180000/- Per Month
- Executive Trainee (Electrical): Rs .60000- 180000/- Per Month
- Executive Trainee (Instrumentation): 26- 56 years
- Executive Trainee (Mechanical): 26- 56 years
- Executive Trainee (Electrical): 26- 56 years
Age Relaxation: 05 years for SC/ST, 03 years for OBC, 10 years for PwBD
Selection Process: The selection is based on Personal Interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at GAIL official website gailonline.com, on or from 15th February 2022 to 16th March 2022
Registration Submitted Starting Date: 15th February 2022
Registration Submitted Closing Date: 16th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.News does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.