Apply Online for 40 Assistant Manager, Executive Vacancies for Graduate
IRCON Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 40 Assistant Manager, Executive Posts has been released on the official website at ircon.org. Candidates Planning to start their career with Ircon International Limited can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-08.
|Organization Name||Ircon International Limited|
|Post Name||Assistant Manager, Executive|
|No. of Vacancies||40|
IRCON Post Details
Assistant Manager/ Civil (E-1): 20 Posts
Executive/Civil (E-0): 20 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ Civil (E-1): Full-time Graduate degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 75% marks or equivalent grade from reputed Institute/ University approved by AICTE.
- Executive/Civil (E-0): Full-time Graduate degree in Civil Engineering with not less than 60% marks or equivalent grade from reputed Institute/ University approved by AICTE.
- Assistant Manager/ Civil (E-1): Rs. 40000 – 140000/- Per month
- Executive/Civil (E-0): Rs. 30000 – 120000/- Per month
- Assistant Manager/ Civil (E-1): 30 years
- Executive/Civil (E-0): 33 years
UR/OBC Rs. 1000/-
SC/ST/EWS/Ex-Serviceman No Fee
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Written exams and interviews.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may apply Online Through the Official Website ircon.org from 15th February 2022 to 8th March 2022.
Notification Date: 15th February 2022
Registration Starting Date: 15th February 2022
Registration Closing Date: 8th March 2022
Last date of submission of application fees through online mode: 11th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.News does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.