Apply Online for 33 Assistant Mineral Economist, Stores Officer, Assistant Professor Vacancies
UPSC Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 33 Assistant Mineral Economist, Stores Officer, Assistant Professor Posts has been released on the official website at upsc.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Union Public Service Commission can apply Online application on or before 2022-03-03.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Mineral Economist, Stores Officer, Assistant Professor|
|No. of Vacancies||33|
|Educational Qualification||Degree, Master Degree|
UPSC Post Details
Stores Officer: 11 Posts
Assistant Mineral Economist: 13 Posts
Assistant Professor (History): 1 Post
Assistant Professor, Dravya Guna: 1 Post
Assistant Professor, Shalakya Tantra: 1 Post
- Stores Officer: Degree of a recognized university.
- Assistant Mineral Economist: Master’s Degree in Applied Geology or Geology or Economics or Bachelors Degree in Mining Engineering from a recognized University or Institute.
- Assistant Professor (History): Good academic record with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed) at the Master’s Degree level in History from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University
- Assistant Professor, Dravya Guna: Degree in Ayurveda Medicine from a University established by law or statutory board/faculty/examining body of Indian Medicine or equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970
- Assistant Professor, Shalakya Tantra: Degree in Ayurveda Medicine from a University established by law or statutory board/faculty/examining body of Indian Medicine or equivalent as recognized under Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970. (ii) A Post Graduate Degree in the subject/specialty concerned included in the schedule of Indian Medicine Central Council Act 1970.
Salary Details: Check Official Notification
- Stores Officer: 30 years
- Assistant Mineral Economist: 35 years
- Assistant Professor (History): 35 years
- Assistant Professor, Dravya Guna: 45 years
- Assistant Professor, Shalakya Tantra: 48 years
Age Relaxation: 3 Years for OBC, 5 Years for SC/ST
SC/ST/PwBD/Women Fee: Nil
All Other Fee: Rs.25/-
Payment Mode: Online
Selection Process: The selection is based on Interviews
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates can apply Online at UPSC official website upsc.gov.in, on or before 12th February 2022 to 3rd March 2022
Registration Starting Date: 12nd February 2022
Registration Closing Date: 3rd March 2022
Application Printing Closing Date: 4th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.News does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.