Apply Offline for 8 Research Associate Vacancies for Post Graduate Degree
CCRUM Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 8 Research Associate Posts has been released on the official website at ccrum.res.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine can apply Offline application on or before 2022-03-20.
|Organization Name||Central Council for Research in Unani Medicine|
|Post Name||Research Associate|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||Post Graduate Degree|
CCRUM Post Details
Research Associate (Unani): 7 Posts
Research Associate (Botany): 1 Post
- Research Associate (Unani): Post Graduate Degree (MD) in Unani system of Medicine from a recognized statutory board/ University included in the 2nd schedule of CCIM act 1970
- Research Associate (Botany): Master’s Degree in concerned discipline from a recognized university Institution. Five years of Research/ Teaching experience in the concerned discipline after obtaining a Master’s Degree from a recognized Institution/College/ University.
- Research Associate (Unani): Rs. 47000/- per month
- Research Associate (Botany): Rs. 47000/- per month
- Research Associate (Unani): 40 years
- Research Associate (Botany): 35 years
Selection Process: Walk-In-Interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may submit their applications in the prescribed format along with copies of the educational and experience certificates to the Assistant Director (Admn.) CCRUM, Headquarters, Room No. 606, 61-65, Institutional Area, Opposite D-Block, Janakpuri, New Delhi-110058 within 15 Days of the issue of this advertisement in the Newspaper.
Application Submitted Closing Date: 15 Days this Date (20th march 2022)
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.News does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.