Apply Offline for 8 Project Scientist, Project Attendant, Jr. Project Assistant, Senior Project Assistant, Project Associate, Vacancies
IIT Delhi Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 8 Project Scientist, Project Attendant, Jr. Project Assistant, Senior Project Assistant, Project Associate, Posts has been released on the official website at iitd.ac.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with the Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi can apply Offline application on or before 2022-02-22.
|Organization Name||Indian Institute Of Technology Delhi|
|Post Name||Project Scientist, Project Attendant, Jr. Project Assistant, Senior Project Assistant, Project Associate,|
|No. of Vacancies||8|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech, M.Sc, MCA, 12th, Diploma, ITI, Graduate, NET /GATE|
IIT Delhi Post Details
Project Scientist: 1 Post
Project Attendant: 1 Post
Junior Project Assistant: 1 Post
Senior Project Assistant: 1 Post
Project Associate: 4 Posts
- Project Scientist: B.Tech. (with GATE qualification/ M.Sc(with NET/ SET qualification)/ M.C.A (with GATE qualification). 1st class or equivalent in the appropriate discipline.
- Project Attendant: 12th class passed.
- Junior Project Assistant: Diploma (3 years duration)/ Graduate Degree in appropriate discipline OR ITI(2 years duration) in relevant trade with 6 years relevant work experience.
- Senior Project Assistant: Graduate Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or business management At least 5 years experience in the actual conduct meeting/ examinations or adequate experience of supervisory work.
- Project Associate: B.Tech/M.sc./ M.C.A 1st class or equivalent in the appropriate. discipline, Experience in handling and maintaining scientific instruments.
- Project Scientist: Rs. 35400 – 50000/- per month.
- Project Attendant: Rs. 19000 – 28100/- per month.
- Junior Project Assistant: Rs. 21700 – 30700/- per month.
- Senior Project Assistant: Rs. 35400 – 50000/- per month.
- Project Associate: Rs. 27500 – 44000/- per month.
Age Limit: As per rule
Selection Process: Selection will be based on interviews.
How to Apply: The candidates who are interested to apply for the above post should download Form No. IRD/REC-4 from the IRD Website (http://ird.iitd.ac.in/rec) of IIT Delhi and submit the duly filled form with complete information regarding educational qualifications indicating the percentage of marks/ division, details of work experience, etc, send to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22nd February 2022.
Notification date: 8th February 2022
Application submitting date: 22nd February 2022.
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.News does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.