Apply Offline for 28 Radiological Physicist, Lab Tech. Gr. II, Lab Attendant, Female Nursing Orderly, Operation Theatre Assistant Vacancies
SVRRGG Hospital, Tirupati Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 28 Radiological Physicists, Lab Tech. Gr. II, Lab Attendant, Female Nursing Orderly, Operation Theatre Assistant Posts has been released on the official website at chittoor.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with SVRR Government General Hospital, Tirupati can apply Offline application on or before 2022-02-28.
|Organization Name||SVRR Government General Hospital, Tirupati|
|Post Name||Radiological Physicist, Lab Tech. Gr. II, Lab Attendant, Female Nursing Orderly, Operation Theatre Assistant|
|No. of Vacancies||28|
|Educational Qualification||10th, Diploma, B. Sc, 12th, PG Diploma|
SVRRGG Hospital, Tirupati Post Details
Radiological Physicist: 2 Posts
Lab Tech. Gr. II: 1 Post
Lab Attendant: 2 Posts
Female Nursing Orderly: 3 Posts
Operation Theatre Assistant: 4 Posts
- Radiological Physicist: Must possess 1st Class M.Sc. Degree in Physics / Nuclear Physics of a University in India established or incorporated by under Central Act or an institution recognized
- Lab Tech. Gr. II: One-year L.T. Course after intermediate. Two years Diploma in Medical Lab Technology Course after SSC (or) B.Sc. Medical Lab Technology (or) B.Sc. with BZC in 1st class / B.Sc. Life Sciences in 1st Class with PG Diploma in MLT issued by NIMS, Hyd / SVIMS, Tirupati (or) Intermediate Vocational course in MLT with one-year clinical training/apprentice training certificate awarded by the Board of Apprenticeship Training GOI, Southern Region, Chennai. (and) The candidates must have registered their names in AP Paramedical Board and the registration should be valid as of the date of notification. Candidates must have Computer application knowledge for preparation and online submission of reports.
- Lab Attendant: Must have passed SSC and Lab Attendant Training / Intermediate Vocational (MLT) Course/ DMLT/ B.Sc. MLT and must have registered in AP Paramedical Board and should be valid as of the date of notification
- Female Nursing Orderly: Candidate must have passed the 10th Class or its equivalent examination from a recognized school.
- Operation Theatre Assistant: Must have Passed in SSC or its equivalent examination. Must have passed Diploma in Medical Sterilization Management and Operation Theatre Technician Course and registered in AP Paramedical Board and should be valid on the date of notification.
- Radiological Physicist: Check Official Notification
- Lab Tech. Gr. II: Rs. 28000/- per month
- Lab Attendant: Rs. 12000/- per month
- Female Nursing Orderly: Rs. 12000/- per month
- Operation Theatre Assistant: Rs. 12000/- per month
Age Limit: 42 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for Ex-Serviceman, 5 years for SC/ST/BC, 10 years for PH
Demand Draft has drawn in favor of HDS, SVRR GGH, TIRUPATI.
Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
Selection Process: The selection is based on Merit List.
How to Apply: The candidates are required to download the application form from the district website. https://chittoor.ap.gov.in. and www.svmctpt.edu.in along with other guidelines. The filled-in applications are to be submitted to the Superintendent, SVRR GGH, Tirupati in-person / By Registered Post to reach on or before 28th February 2022
Issue of Notification Date: 24th February 2022
Last Date for submission of Filled-in applications Date: 28th February 2022
Display of Provisional Merit List in district website calling grievances
if any from the applicant’s Date: 2nd March 2022
Display of Final Merit List and Selection List Date: 5th March 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.News does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.