Apply Offline for 176 Theater Assistant, Post Mortem Assistant, Lab Technician, Bio Medical Engineer, General Duty Attendant Vacancies
APVVP Chittoor Jobs Notification 2022 information for the hiring of 176 Theater Assistant, Post Mortem Assistant, Lab Technician, Bio Medical Engineer, General Duty Attendant Posts has been released on the official website at chittoor.ap.gov.in. Candidates Planning to start their career with Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Chittoor can apply Offline application on or before 2022-02-22.
|Organization Name||Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Chittoor|
|Post Name||Theater Assistant, Post Mortem Assistant, Lab Technician, Bio Medical Engineer, General Duty Attendant|
|No. of Vacancies||176|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc/ M.Sc, 10th, 12th, B.Tech|
APVVP Chittoor Post Details
Theater Assistant: 27 Posts
Post Mortem Assistant: 35 Posts
Lab Technician: 19 Posts
Bio Medical Engineer: 6 Posts
General Duty Attendant: 62 Posts
- Theater Assistant: Must have passed SSC/10th class or its equivalent from a recognized School.
- Post Mortem Assistant: Must have passed SSC/10th class or its equivalent from a recognized School.
- Lab Technician: Intermediate with Chemistry as one of the subject. Preference will be given to those who have passed B.Sc. / B.Sc (Hons) / M.Sc. with Chemistry as one of the subjects.
- Bio Medical Engineer: Must possess B. Tech (Bio Medical Engineer) degree of any university or incorporated by or under a central act, provincial act or a state act and an institution recognized by University Grants Commission / All India council for Technical education (or) it’s equivalent.
- General Duty Attendant: Must have passed SSC/10th class or its equivalent from a recognized School.
- Theater Assistant: Rs. 15000/- per month
- Post Mortem Assistant: Rs. 15000/- per month
- Lab Technician: Rs. 28000/- per month
- Bio Medical Engineer: Rs. 52000/- per month
- General Duty Attendant: Rs. 15000/- per month
Age Limit: 18 to 42 years
Age Relaxation: 3 years for Ex-Serviceman, 5 years for SC/ST/BC/EWS, 10 years for PH
Demand Draft towards application processing fee in favor of District Coordinator of Hospital Services, Chittoor
OC: Rs. 500/-
SC/ST/BC: Rs. 300/-
PH: Exempted Fee
Selection Process: Selection to the posts will be on the basis of the final general merit and rule of reservation.
How to Apply: Interested and Eligible applicants may appear along with filled-in applications along with necessary documents that shall be submitted at the office of the District Coordinator of Hospital Services (APVVP) Chittoor from 16th February 2022 to 22nd February 2022.
Notification Date: 16th February 2022
Application Submitted Starting Date: 16th February 2022
Application Submitted Closing Date: 22nd February 2022
Download Our Android App ( डाउनलोड करे Govt Jobs App )
Download Our Android App – Click Here to Download Now
Join Our Telegram Group for Instant Job and Study Information Update – >>>Click Here
DISCLAIMER: SarkariResult.News does not have any connection with the Government and it does not represent any Government entity. No claim is made about the accuracy or validity of the content on this site, or its suitability for any specific purpose whatsoever whether express or implied. Since all readers who access any information on this web site are doing so voluntarily, and of their own accord, any outcome (decision or claim) of such access. All the Readers please also check details on the Original website before taking any decision. Here we are not responsible for any Inadvertent Error that may have crept in the information being published in this Website and for any loss to anybody or anything caused by any Shortcoming, Defect or Inaccuracy of the Information on this Application.